- Paved Parking
- Optional Electric Hookups
- Electronic Gate Access
- 24 hour video surveillance
- Keypad Entry
- Fenced and Lighted
- Prices starting at $50/mo
- Sign up online with a credit card
Conviniently located only four miles from Braselton on highway 53. Wether you are looking to store your boat, store your RV, or any other vehicle, Storage53 is a solution that is secure, safe, and affordable. Check out our rates that start as low as $50.00/mo.Find out more
- Keypad Entry
- 24 hours video surveillance
- Electronic gate access
- Fenced and lighted
- Email billing available
- Auto-pay available
- Rent due on 1st of each month
- Cash accepted
- Credit cards accepted
- Vehicles requires title
- Title must match renter
- Vehicle must be running
- Vehicle requires insurance
- Vehicle requires registration
Please be patient while we look up our inventory.
Please read & scroll to the end of the terms and conditions to agree.
TEMPORARY AND REVOCABLE LICENSE TO USE SPACEYour (or “Occupant’s”) reservation for your storage space (“Space”) and the rights to access that Space for the limited purposes described herein is a temporary revocable license (“License”) which may be terminated or otherwise restricted without advance notice to you in the sole and unfettered discretion of the Storage 53 Self-Storage Facility Owner (“Owner”). Your License is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- FAILURE TO EXECUTE RENTAL AGREEMENT. You agree that this License shall automatically terminate if you have not executed a Rental Agreement (and complied with all requirements for tenancy) within seven (7) days of the date of this License.
- INSUFFICIENT FUNDS. You agree that this License shall automatically terminate if the payment made with your reservation is dishonored and not cured within ten (10) days after written notice from Owner. Receipt of said notice is not required as long as it is sent to the address listed in your reservation.
- CONDITION OF SPACE AND USE. You assume responsibility for having examined the premises and you hereby accept it AS IS and as being in good order and condition. Space sizes are approximate and for comparison purposes only. You agree that the Space is to be used by the Occupant solely for the purpose of storing any personal property belonging to the Occupant and not to store any explosives or any highly inflammable goods or any other goods in the space which would cause danger to the space. You agree that there shall be NO HABITABLE OCCUPANCY of the Space by humans or pets of any kind for any period whatsoever and violation of these prohibitions shall be grounds for immediate termination of this License.
- RELEASE OF LIABILITY FOR PROPERTY DAMAGE. You understand that all personal property stored within or upon the storage space by Occupant shall be at Occupant’s sole risk. The Owner is not a warehousemen engaged in the business of storing goods for hire, and no bailment is created by this agreement. The owner exercise neither care, custody, nor control over the Occupant’s stored property.
- LIMITATION OF VALUE. You agree not to store property with a total value in excess of $5,000 without the written permission of the Owner. If such written permission is not obtained, the value of Occupant’s property shall be deemed not to exceed $5,000. Occupant is required to provide Owner proof of insurance if property stored has a total value in excess of $5,000.
- INSURANCE. You understand that you are required to maintain a policy of fire, extended coverage endorsement, burglary, vandalism and malicious mischief insurance for the actual cash value of stored property. Insurance on Occupant’s property is a material condition of this License and is for the benefit of Occupant and Owner. Failure to carry the required insurance is a breach of this License and Occupant assumes all risk of loss to stored property that would be covered by such insurance.
- TERMINATION. If this License is terminated due to Sections 1 or 2 above , you agree that your actions constitute an abandonment of the personal property located in the Space and by said abandonment you release all rights, title and interests to such property. Abandonment shall allow the Owner to remove all contents of the Space for disposal. Upon the abandonment of the property in the Space, I hereby waive and release any claims or actions against Owner arising from the disposal of any and all personal property in the Space. I understand and agree that I shall be responsible for paying all costs incurred by Owner in disposing of such property. This License will terminate once a Rental Agreement is full executed.
- I hereby agree to the Terms and Conditions of this Temporary License
Fill out the form below to register your spot and get your access code.